Friday, May 19, 2017

travel diaries: black and white in paradise!

First off... you will never believe that this ADORABLE scoop back top (scroll down to see the back!) is under $20! It's so soft and super stretchy and HELLO! I want it in every color.  I also have it in the striped version (seen here) which looks like it is sold out now, but the solid colors available are just TOO cute!  I LOVE black and white together for spring and summer. It's so fresh.  These white denim shorts are ages old but I found a super similar pair here.  Also don't forget about my tip HERE on how to make denim shorts flattering, even when you aren't a big "shorts" person.

Today we are back in Hawaii here on the blog... oh how I wish I was back there in person, but I've got my memories to keep me warm right now. One of our most memorable meals on the Big Island was at the Lava Lava Beach club, not only do they have the most AMAZING view from their patio (no filter needed on those blue waters!), the food was pretty spectacular as well.  I had gazpacho soup, fish tacos and a Mai Tai flight - um, yes, a MAI TAI FLIGHT.  It was pretty incredible.  Isn't vacation food the best!?!?











Outfit Details:



 

site design by kiki co.