Tuesday, February 14, 2017

my everyday style: happy valentines day!

Happy Valentines Day LOVERS!!!!

~~~

I've mentioned before, but this has got to be one of my all time favorite holidays!  All the pink and red, the cupcakes and cookies, the hearts, the hugs, everything.  I just love it!!!! To celebrate I will surprising my husband and kids with some sweet treats, a yummy dinner and then I am curling up with some wine and popcorn for a tv binge after the kids go to bed.  It's going to be amazing :)

I hope that you spend the day with the someone or someones you love and that you take some time to love yourself too.  Stop by the store and pick up some tulips or roses and chocolate for yourself and then run yourself an amazing bubble bath at night.  Splurge on your favorite coffee drink during your day or book a massage or nail appointment for yourself.  No matter how big or small take some time to pamper yourself today!  You deserve it. 

Any time I am in a festive mood I have been breaking out this tulle sleeved striped top .. unfortunately there are only a few sizes left. (super sad face) so I pulled together some other fun embellished striped tops below.  They are easy to wear and oh so fun!








Outfit Details
Tulle Sleeve Top (only a few sizes left!)


Shop this look....


Shop other fun embellished striped tops...



 

site design by kiki co.