Wednesday, October 19, 2016

on my radar: October 2016!

Today I am pulling together a few things from around the web that are on my radar these days.  I always love pulling together these random lists of what I've got my eye on and they always seem to really resonate with you gals, my readers, also!


Remember how I recently mentioned I was digging a distressed sweatshirt? I found a t-shirt version (for way less too...) - am I crazy, or is this kind of cool under a leather jacket or military vest? You can be honest. ;)

Four words: Kendra Scott new arrivals.
THESE earrings... so gorgeous, plus I love this necklace too!

I need another winter coat in my closet like I need a hole in my head, but how cute is this black faux fur collar coat?  Budget friendly too!

I read that there was recently a world wide drop in cashmere prices, uh, just in time for winter!  This sweater is surprisingly affordable for cashmere.  And Everlane just dropped their cashmere prices too. Cha-Ching! Talk about good news! (I recently snagged this one and wore it for a whole day thinking it was black - it's actually navy! Welp! Good news... it's available in black too...)

I'm not usually big into sneakers - but this pair caught my eye recently.  Wouldn't these be amazing with jeans and sweaters this fall? I'm really into them.  They come in two colors.

Last month I snagged these penny loafers and I am IN LOVE.  They are a modern take on loafers - I love that they aren't too bulky - and they seem to instantly dress up any outfit.  Plus, this brand of shoes is magic on my feet... they never seem to give blisters or need breaking in.

Last fall my husband gave this coat to me as a gift and I am still head over heels for it. You can order it from Nordstrom with FREE SHIPPING, or from J.Crew with more color options or a less expensive version is available here (and looks almost exactly the same!).  Stay tuned next week on the blog where I will be wearing it in a fun outdoors-y post that I think you will love!

If you follow me on Instagram, I posted the whole "carry on bag" saga to my stories there.  Long story short, I ordered THIS bag for a carry on for some upcoming travel I have and it was too small.  So I am looking at this bag instead... black or navy!? Thoughts?

A reader/friend recently asked if I had run across any cute camo pants recently.  And I thought "how cute, camo pants!??! I'll look for some!" - it didn't take long to find and fall in love with these babies. Seriously, how cute with an oversized sweater and ankle boots would these be? Or there is a more budget friendly option here.

Or shop it all below...





 

site design by kiki co.