Thursday, October 20, 2016

my everyday style: a major announcement!

Did I click bait you with that awesome post title!!?? I had to. Just had to.

You guys - major announcement: it's plaid season!!!! I hope you didn't think I was going to say I was pregnant or that I was actually announcing something super exciting in my personal life (news flash: my personal life is NOT that exciting) or anything.  Today's post serves as a major fall fashion announcement.  Get your plaid out friends.  It's time.

We have had the most amazing Indian Summer around here, warm days (almost 80 a few times this week) and cool nights... but fall is putting it's foot down starting this weekend and I'm pretty sure the warm days like that are over.  We are back to more 50's and 60's which officially makes it plaid and flannel season (don't even get me started on boot season, I've already snuck my Uggs out of the house a few times!).

What's better than a cozy plaid shirt and a pair of ankle boots.  Nothing.  That's what.






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Plaid Top, Madewell - currently on sale!
Jeans, J.Crew (old but similar or love this pair too!)
Boots, Dolce Vita (probably the most comfy pair of ankle boots ever!)
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses, Tory Burch
Earrings, Kendra Scott (similar)

Shop the look head to toe below...




Or shop other fun plaid picks here...



 

site design by kiki co.