Monday, October 10, 2016

my everyday style: beautiful sweaters for fall with Nordstrom!

One of the highlights of my fall wardrobe is breaking out the sweaters for chilly fall days.  Fall temps have definitely hit the Midwest and I just love cozying up in a sweater in the morning.  I recently snagged this dark hunter green sweater and after wearing it just a few times I already know it's going to be a fall and winter favorite.

I love the longer length, it's perfect with leggings or skinny jeans. I'm so glad I snagged the dark hunter green, since this is our local high school's colors I can definitely see wearing it to a lot of chilly football games. But high school football aside, this color is gorgeous with black jeans or with blue jeans.  It's roomy fit is perfect for layering with plaid shirts later this winter. And you guys want to hear the best part?  It's under $50!  Yep!  The price and style is definitely right on this sweet little sweater!  I'm almost tempted to snag it in a few other colors too!  Here I paired this sweater with leather-look skinny jeans and wedges for an easy and comfy fall look.   This is one of those outfit combos that looks perfectly pulled together but is secretly ultra comfortable too.

Are you looking to add a few new fall sweaters to your wardrobe? Nordstrom totally has you covered for your fall and winter sweater shopping this season.  With an amazing selection, great prices and fun brands you are bound to find a sweater or two (or three!) to love this season.






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:

This post is created in collaboration with Nordstrom
Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog.

Shop some of my favorite sweater picks for fall here:



Shop my look head to toe here:





 

site design by kiki co.