Wednesday, August 10, 2016

wear now and later: an open front cardigan!

I just snagged this cozy open front cardigan for fall.  It's super cozy but still light weight so it's perfect for cool summer mornings or evenings AND will be perfect for layering up this fall.   Like I've said before... my head is totally in the summer game still (pool time! cocktails! beach days! catching fireflies!) my heart is definitely pointed towards fall style.

This open front cardigan would be so cute with a pair of denim shorts, a simple white tank and a fun pair of sandals for summer.  And then this fall I would pair this cardigan with ankle boots,  skinny jeans and a fun floral top for a great fall boho vibe.

Which look is your favorite!?!? I can't decide!




wear it now: 

wear it later: 





 

site design by kiki co.