Wednesday, July 27, 2016

my everyday style: late summer style!

Black and white are a no-fail summer combo that I always love wearing.   It's so incredibly easy to pull together and in one hot second you look totally pulled together.  It's a great combo to lean on as summer style is starting to get a little old.  I'm not ready for summer to be over, but I am dreaming of fall sweaters and boots.  You know how that goes? Or am I crazy?

This look is perfect for when you are short on inspiration or time but definitely in need a pulled together look.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Top (no longer available - similar, similar or similar - all options on sale!)
Jeans (old - similar - on sale!, similar - on sale! or similar)
Shoes (similar or similar - both options on sale!)
Sunglasses (no longer available - similar or similar)
Nails, Hollywood by CND




 

site design by kiki co.