Thursday, June 9, 2016

on my radar: June 2016

I love taking the time to round up the crazy random things that have been on my radar each month.  This month is no exception... a few SUPER random things (snail masks!?!? Oh yes!), a handbag crush, and likely the cutest summer t-shirt ever are just a few of the things on my radar this month... read on for more!

peach sunnies - are these the most darling sunnies or what!?!? I'm thinking they would look great with my tan this summer... wink, wink!

delicate "x" bracelet - I've been on a crazy kick for delicate jewelry lately and when I saw this "x" bracelet I pretty much fell in love.  Isn't it gorgeous?

coral eyelet dress - you know me, I'm not much for bright colors, but I've come across this coral dress a few times and I am totally in love with it.  I'm a total sucker for dresses with long sleeves.

pink scalloped swim top & bottom - this. is. SO. adorable. I'm super crushing on this bathing suit - it's giving me major cool-girl-Barbie vibes.

navy/black coach bag - This bag is my current bag crush.  Or I really love this white one! Because every gal has to have a few bag crushes right!??!

sunshine t-shirt - I love a simple t-shirt for hot and busy summer days.  Is this top adorable or what!?!

snail masks - yes, it sounds crazy!  But these babies are AMAZING!  My skin looks so glowy and dewey afterwards.  I highly, highly recommend these!

peplum top - a lot of you gals love my grey peplum short sleeve top and now it's available in a tank version.  So cute!

classic sneakers - quite possibly the most PERFECT summer sneaks.  Come to momma guys!

gold sandals - these simple and delicate sandals are on their way to me right now.  I love this classic style and I'm sure I will be wearing them a ton this summer.  You can shop all my personal favorites at M.Gemi here (they specialize in shoes handmade in Italy, swoon!) - and, even better, use this link to get $40 off your order!




 

site design by kiki co.