Wednesday, May 11, 2016

my everyday style: peplum!

Peplum is such a fun style to wear all year round, but I especially love it for spring and summer.  It just screams carefree and fun.  I have a few more flowy peplum tops, but I love the structured nature of this particular peplum top.  It's easy to wear, but it instantly looks dressed up.  And if you know me, you know I am all about comfort and ease when getting dressed.   Simply pair it with skinny jeans and some leopard flats and voila!  It's such an easy look!

And speaking of jeans... I know I've mentioned this pair like a million times, but seriously.  These jeans are my all time favorite.  They have the perfect amount of stretch and the high rise cut makes them insanely flattering (muffin top, be GONE!). Simply put: I'm obsessed with them. 




(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)


Outfit Details:
Peplum Top, J.Crew - on super sale right now!
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity - my favorite pair!
Necklace, Gorjana (available in three colors!) via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo
Flats, J.Crew - on sale!
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff
Bracelets: House of Harlow (similar), Gorjana (similar), Elizabeth Margaret (similar) via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo





 

site design by kiki co.