Monday, May 2, 2016

monday must haves

Happy Monday morning to you all!  Can you believe the calendar flipped to May?!?! Who else has a little whiplash from that? It's so funny how we wish for spring for what feels like forever and then BAM, we are half way through it all ready.  I can't complain, I am more than ready to enjoy some sunny and warm weather this month and of course to get summer underway!  My kids only have 6 more weeks of school left - which is completely boggling my mind right now.

I am kicking off a new Monday series for May this week - we had a lot of fun with the March/April Monday series "5 ways to wear..." and I think thought I would keep up the Monday series thing going.

I think we can all agree that Monday's are hard... especially once the weather warms and summer and spring weekends are so jam packed full of fun.  Why over complicate them?  Each Monday I will be breaking down my current must-haves or items that I am crushing on lately.  Super easy... and hopefully a little glimpse into how I am planning out my warm weather wardrobe (or dream of doing so at least!).

Here are five things that I am SUPER crushing on this week....


I'm a little intimidated by this trend but this dress seems so approachable.  Or I love this top version too!

These have been on my wishlist for over a year. I seriously need to just pull the trigger.

I need a new handbag like I need a hole in the head right now. But this!?! So gorgeous!

This is the spring vibe I am going for.  Can't you just feel the sunshine, sand, waves, cold beer vibe from this top?

Should I or shouldn't I? I just can't decide on the birkenstock front.  But they seem so comfy and cool lately.  So seriously, should I? Have you?

Shop the post...



 

site design by kiki co.