Thursday, April 21, 2016

on my radar: April 2016!

Today I've got a round up of a few favorites that are on my radar this month...


cross body bag - I love wearing light and easy cross-body bags when the weather warms - isn't this one so boho-chic for spring and summer? I love it.
off the shoulder top - I'm feeling a little sheepish about this trend - but I would love to try it this spring.  How cute is this striped off the shoulder top!?!
pink/gold sunnies - I recently snagged these gorgeous sunnies. I've been wanting the (expensive) Ray Ban pair for a while and these are the perfect budget find instead!
Beautycounter's new 3 Minute Face - I'm OBSESSED with this new make-up set from BC - it's all my favorite products in one set for a great discount.  You simply choose your skin tone and it pulls the set together for you.  (FYI, I'm a "very light" shade for reference.)
distressed jeans - I am probably the only person that craves new jeans this time of year, but some of mine are feeling VERY tired after winter... and these have built in A/C, right!?!? ;) I WANT them.
coola makeup set sunscreen - I've tried ABOUT every face sunscreen and this is my favorite (and I am super picky!!).  This face sunscreen is perfect for OVER your makeup at the pool, outdoor sports or the beach... because who wants to rub sunscreen all over their perfectly applied make-up? No one. That's who.  Seriously- try this stuff, you will love it! Or I also love this set - it is great for travel.
lace up sandals - another trend I am on the fence about - I love the way they look, but will I wear them enough!?!? This pair is SO cute though!
kendra scott earrings/necklace set - How adorably is this little set? And it's perfect for Mother's Day!
wedges - major wishlist item right here (a list that happens to be growing WAY too fast this spring!).  These wedges would be so perfect with dress, shorts and jeans this summer.
everlane cotton u-neck - I've been absolutely living in these Everlane U-Neck t's.  I just ordered a few more!  Every single thing I have ordered from Everlane has been obsession worthy. They are such high quality and comfortable pieces.

Shop my favorites here...



 

site design by kiki co.