Wednesday, January 20, 2016

my everyday style: tweedy!

The good news!?!? We are over half-way through January (ugh, January is the absolute worst!! Who's with me?).  The bad news!?!? It's colder than cold here.  I'm doing my best just to get dressed each morning.  Much less looking remotely stylish.  I find myself reaching for a lot of black and whatever warm and cute coat I can get my hands on.  I wish I could just wear sweats and Uggs everyday... but even that gets old before long.

I featured this jacket on both Instagram and Facebook and many of you were curious about it's fit.  I randomly found it on the Anthro sale rack (which I historically don't have much luck with) for a great price and fell in love with it instantly.  It's not a super thick coat but is surprisingly warm - which is nice when this time of year I feel like I can hardly move my arms with all the layers I have on.  I also love the roomy fit for layering over blouses (like I did here) or over bulky sweaters - both work equally well.  For reference I am wearing a size small here.







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit details:
Jacket/Anthro - on sale!
Jeans/Citizens of Humanity
Boots/Coach (similar or similar or similar)
Earrings/Kendra Scott (via Rocksbox, get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo)

Or shop the pieces here...




 

site design by kiki co.