Friday, December 18, 2015

3 easy shop-your-closet holiday party looks!

Yesterday on Instagram I pulled together three easy holiday party looks by shopping my own closet.  I'm always surprised at what I can pull out of my closet in a pinch… so here are my tips and tricks on how to shop your closet this season. I hope you find them helpful!

above: I love this casual but pulled together look.  Here I pulled together a blazer with a graphic tee and paired them with boyfriend jeans and some black heels and a bold necklace.  This is perfect for New Years Eve with friends or for a casual Christmas Eve look.  The boyfriend jeans paired with black pumps are an interesting contrast that is also really easy to wear.  A nice small bag is the perfect way to carry your lipstick and phone.


what to wear to holiday christmas parties office
above: This ultra festive look is perfect for a Christmas party with friends. If you don't own a sequined striped top… just pair an ultra blinged out necklace with a standard striped top.  Black jeans and flats make this outfit classic and easy to pull together. Some bold tassel earrings are a fun addition!


what to wear to holiday christmas parties office
above: One way to make an outfit instantly festive is to add some gorgeous earrings and a faux fur scarf (I love this one or this one!).   This tasseled tank could easily be paired with a black skirt, jeans or black trousers depending on the event you are attending.  Nude pumps are always in season and are a gorgeous addition to this look.

So which outfit is your favorite? Shop the pieces below...





 

site design by kiki co.