Wednesday, November 18, 2015

on my radar… November 2015!

The holidays are here and with it comes the thrill and excitement of finding the perfect gifts for all your loved ones.  Sometimes it's not so easy though… right!?!? Fear no more! I've got your holiday shopping IN THE BAG with my holiday gift guides and Early Bird/Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping guides.  So that you have time to savor the season AND you look like the holiday hero.  Sounds like a win/win in my book!  Just make sure you stay connected with the best of good life's content +  sales alerts all season long!

newsletter | facebook | instagram | twitter | pinterest | good life mobile app

~~~
Each month I like to round up a few things that are on my radar…  This month has a decidedly holiday flair to it. I'm obsessed with all things holiday, plaid, cozy or bling-y for this special season.  As you can see below!  It certainly is the most wonderful time of the year… Don't you think?

pom pom plaid scarf (how cute!?!?)
holiday candle (can't wait to get the holiday scents going in my home!)
dylan's candy bar 'holiday tackle box' (fun for gift giving… or you know, to help 'tackle' those holiday chores!)
 sugar paper la for target gift boxes (drooling!) - 5% off with FREE shipping!
 tassel necklace (perfect for holiday parties!)
 plaid iPhone case (plaid everything.)
 velvet leggings (THESE!!!) - $50 off purchase of $125!
 kate spade bag (gorgeous winter bag! put this on your wish list!)
 embellished mock-neck sweater (so classic and beautiful!)


Or shop the pieces below…



 

site design by kiki co.