Friday, November 20, 2015

6 easy outfit combos to try right now!

The holidays are here and with it comes the thrill and excitement of finding the perfect gifts for all your loved ones.  Sometimes it's not so easy though… right!?!? Fear no more! I've got your holiday shopping IN THE BAG with my holiday gift guides and Early Bird/Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping guides.  So that you have time to savor the season AND you look like the holiday hero.  Sounds like a win/win in my book!  Just make sure you stay connected with the best of good life's content +  sales alerts all season long!


Are you following me on Instagram yet!?!? I post easy outfit combos there on the regular… it's a fun way to post what I am wearing from day to day without a full-blown photo shoot.  

Most, if not all, of the outfits I post there are super easy mom-on-the-go outfits.  Here are a few of my recent favorites that I think you will like.  Plus, these little outfits show the versatility of my wardrobe pieces.  I am often repeating shoes, jeans and tops in different looks on different days and mixing and matching the pieces I own into new looks.  Usually when I find a piece I really like, I wear them a lot.  These looks are easy outfit formulas that are perfect for you to steal for those days when you could use a little inspiration.  Because isn't that what Instagram and Pinterest are for?



above: distressed jeans, bucket bag, driving mocassins (in black or gold - 40% OFF!), sequined oxford




Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more daily looks!



 

site design by kiki co.