Monday, July 27, 2015

my everyday style: a chambray blazer!

This chambray blazer has quickly become a closet staple for me. It's a great summer layer and will hopefully translate to fall as well (fingers crossed!).  It's the perfect addition to any outfit, but I really love it over this peek-a-boo open back linen top.  I mentioned last week that jeans are still on outfit rotation for me in the summer… as you can see.  But if you aren't into jeans, stay tuned tomorrow and I am going to switch up this look with shorts… I think you will like it!






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)


Details:
Jeans, Target (similar - $10 off!, similar - $10 off! or kind of obsessed with these!)
Linen Top, J.Crew Factory
Chambray Blazer, J.Crew (similar or similar in linen or similar in stripes - love that + it's 40% off!)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker
Bag, Madewell (or I think you will love this one too - for such a great price!)
Sandals, J.Crew - 40% off! (similar in leopard on super sale or similar less expensive)
Earrings, Kendra Scott - via Rocksbox, use code jillggxoxo for one month FREE!
Bracelet, Margaret Elizabeth - via Rocksbox, use code jillggxoxo for one month FREE!


Hair: (my hair is shorter than in this video, but I still do it the same)

Makeup: 
Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer,  Beautycounter Blush in Tawny/Whisper,  Bare Minerals Volumizing Mascara, Bare Minerals Well Rested Luminizer, Bare Minerals Long Lasting Eye Liner


 

site design by kiki co.