Friday, July 31, 2015

the Nordstrom sale is almost OVER!

I know, I know… enough with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale already… right!?!? But these deals are just TOO major. And the sales end in just a FEW days so time is limited.

These pieces are great staples for fall and they are really getting me in the mood for some crisp fall nights, football and hot cider.  Which just so happen to be a few of my favorite things… So let's make sure we shop the sale while fall-dreaming and then get back to our patio, long summer nights and endless summer cocktails while they last.

pale pink tote… swoon! what a looker!?!? huh??
cuffed jeans… these cuff go perfect with flats or ankle boots for fall - love them!
fur collar anorak… how cozy does this look? Perfect for football nights and chilly October mornings!
black tory burch flats… classic and simple, these have back-to-school-cool written all over them.
black skinny jeans… I have a feeling these are going to be my new staple jeans this fall.
striped top… you know I have never met a striped top I don't love.
leopard pumps… quite possibly the most perfect leopard pumps.  With a t-shirt and blazer these are PERFECT for fall! (or if you dig flats, these are perfection as well!)
long cardigan… long cardigans are going to be HOT this fall.  Snag one now and you won't regret it!
bucket bag… LOVE this! (insert hearts in eyes!)
faux fur vest… you will be thankful you snagged this come December.  Let's be honest!

Or see my other Nordstrom Sale posts here and here! You are sure to find something to love!



 

site design by kiki co.