Tuesday, June 23, 2015

my everyday style: a tank and a jacket!

No surprise here.  I always seem to have a jacket with me in the summer, I'm sure I've mentioned it before.  I'm also the jacket police before we leave the house as a family "who wants a jacket? who has a jacket?" are how my kids will likely remember me someday.

The jacket. Never leave home without it.

That's my motto. But seriously, I get chilly in the summer when the AC is pumping.  And if you have a cute and comfy jacket (or two) hanging around, why not take it out for a spin?

Are you a jacket addict like me?  One of my FAVORITE little jackets is this army green version… it's easy to wear and works from spring all the way into fall.




(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Jacket, H&M (similar, similar or similar or I love this vest version)
Tank, Old Navy (I'm hooked on these!! Also seen here and here)
Shoes, Vince Camuto - ON SALE! (similar or similar less expensive!)
Bag, Milly ℅ Nordstrom Rack (similar or similar)
Bracelet, House of Harlow via Rocksbox (get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo)


 

site design by kiki co.