Wednesday, April 15, 2015

my everyday style: white and grey!

White and grey is a long time favorite combo of mine… and this look is so effortless and simple that I can see why. To me this is the perfect spring or summer look for running errands, heading to the park, or just out with girlfriends for a casual coffee or lunch.  Just don't wear it out to your favorite Mexican food joint, I did that… and well, let's just say white jeans should never get that close to salsa. I don't know what I was thinking.  Thankfully some stain remover should do the trick!

When it comes to simple outfits that are worth repeating… this look is one of those.

A lot of you ask how I tie my scarves like I did here… stay tuned next week for a fun little scarf tying demo that I think you will like!






(photos by Tracy Carmody)

Details:
Top, Gap - on sale, limited sizes so hurry!!!
Sneakers, New Balance
Earrings, Gorjana via Rocksbox… use code "jillggxoxo" to get your first month subscription box FREE!




 

site design by kiki co.