Monday, March 30, 2015

new arrivals/j.crew factory!

The new spring arrivals keep rolling in at all of our favorite retailers.  It's a guilty pleasure of mine to absolutely stalk my favorite stores when the seasons change to see what's new. To be honest, it's probably one of the reasons why I started blogging in the first place. I just can't get enough.

I'm loving these graphic neutrals from J.Crew Factory for spring.  It's looking like black and white are going to be a popular trend this spring.  I've been quite partial to black and white (and neutrals in general) lately so I am really loving what I am seeing so far. I will look forward to pairing pieces like these with denim jackets, white jeans and chambray this spring. But even if you prefer a little more color in your wardrobe, these pieces are super easy to style. Pair any of them with a bright and bold scarf or shorts or even with pastels this spring for a modern and updated look.



 

site design by kiki co.