Friday, March 20, 2015

9 pieces | 9 outfits… spring 2015!

My 9 pieces & 9 outfits posts continue to be super popular here on the blog… and it's not hard to see why.  (check out the archives here)

We all want our wardrobes to be more versatile and as hard working as possible for us.  Mixing and matching 9 pieces into 9 outfits is proof that simplicity and style is not only within reach for all of us… but it's easy too.

This spring my style is all about neutrals, but it's fun to add a small pop of color in there as well.  Here I relied on a little pop of pink and a little dash of red to bring life into these simple spring looks.  I think you will like them… and I hope you get a little inspiration for how to build a versatile wardrobe this spring!


the 9 pieces: 

the accessories:




 

site design by kiki co.