Wednesday, February 18, 2015

just the classics/February

This year I am committed to keeping my closet simple and classic… but I want to make sure it feels fresh too.  Each month I'm going to highlight a few of my favorite classic AND fresh styles that I am loving and that I think you will love too!  To review… here are my style resolutions for 2015.

After being in Florida last week I am SO OVER winter. All I can think about is warm weather and warm weather clothes… even in the midst of arctic temperatures!  February is a great time of year to start stocking up on the spring pieces you crave.  Updates on the classics like a fresh pair of jeans, an adorable striped tee and some new sneakers are a great way to take your mind off winter and prep your closet for spring and summer - or perhaps a trip to a nice warm climate if it's still cold where you are.  


fossil watch - I love the pop of navy on this classic style, navy is one of my favorite colors for transitioning from winter to spring, so this watch is perfect! (psssst… it's on sale too!)

heart key chain - Time for an update to your keychain? This heart key chain is so adorable and classic.

pink scarf - before we know it we can start swapping our heavy scarves for a few light weight ones. When that happens I want to have this pink scarf on hand - so gorgeous!

striped tee - I can never own enough striped tops and this short sleeve version is the perfect relaxed look for spring.

skinny jeans - Gap has released a brand new line of denim that is supposed to be revolutionary for fit, stretch and recovery… we chatted about it on FB the other day if you missed it! These reworked classics will soon be finding a place in my closet!

leather backpack - the standby backpack is making a comeback in gorgeous leather styles and I have to say I think it might be worth investing in one again. I mean, how gorgeous is this bag?

vans sneakers - I'm on a pretty serious sneaker kick (pardon the pun) right now.  Vans have been around for ages and after just having bought a few pairs for my kids, I think I need a pair too!




 

site design by kiki co.