Tuesday, January 27, 2015

my everyday style: playing favorites!

Do you have the same problem I have? This is how it goes… girl buys new sweater that she ADORES, girl wants to wear it everyday, girl loves it so much she doesn't want to wear it everyday, girl realizes she never wears the sweater.

What's up with that?!?! I can't be the only crazy person that falls in love with a new wardrobe piece and instead of wearing it all the time because I really, really love it - I just wear it every once in a while.  Like maybe it's too precious.  Like I am playing hard to get in my own closet.  Isn't that the strangest thing?  Do you ever do this with your closet? Love a piece SO much you want to protect it from being overworn?

These are some serious closet mind-games. But please tell me I am not alone.  Any way, I am having that problem with this sweater. I just adore it, it's the perfect length and it's really warm and I love the cool neck zippers and every time I go to grab it from the closet I think - oh, I'll save that for later.



(photos by Tracy Carmondy)

Details:
Sweater, Banana Republic - on sale! (similar or similar)
Blouse, J.Crew Factory (similar)
Jeans, Banana Republic
Shoes, Dolce Vita - on sale! (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.