Tuesday, November 11, 2014

my everyday style: a plaid scarf!

Let's all face it… the plaid scarf is THE accessory of the season this year.  Am I right? (we are going to be so sick of these guys come spring) Any shape or size or color - or let me add: price point, these babies are ripe for the picking and ready to be worn!  Especially since temps in my 'hood have absolutely plummeted lately.  Here I paired it with a denim jacket (which reminds me, I should do this again… I loved the combo!) and a striped tee I bought this summer.  See how I just use and abuse my closet and bend it to my will?  Somehow a summer tee + jean jacket + plaid scarf = a late fall outfit. I like that kind of math.




(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Scarf, H&M (old but similar, similar, similar or similar)
Jean Jacket, American Eagle - ℅ (old but similar)
Striped Top, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar or similar)
Bag, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Boots, Sam Edelman - on sale!!!!
Sunglasses, Warby Parker

Or shop more plaid scarf picks below! (Scroll to the left for tons of options!)

 

site design by kiki co.