Wednesday, July 9, 2014

on my radar… july!

Since July is my birthday month I always like to do a little extra window shopping this time of year for potential birthday presents… this month I've got earrings on the brain (who wants to wear necklaces in this heat?), distressed denim, sassy tee shirts, the bag I am currently coveting and a super simple summer dress… among other things on my radar.

This dress looks so comfortable and cute.

I am craving a new pair of sunniesthis pair is high on the list.

I think someone stole my thoughts when they designed this t-shirt. I want a nap today, and tomorrow. Thankyouverymuch.



My new dream bag… come to mama!

Striped shorts. Yes ma'am.

I seriously need to just buy a pair of Kendra Scott earrings. I've been wanting a pair for so long.

This cozy cotton cashmere tee has my name written all over it.

What is on your radar lately?

Like this post? Here are more like it...



 

site design by kiki co.