Thursday, July 10, 2014

my everyday style: chambray!

Chambray and I have a thing going on, I can't quit it. But you knew that already if you have read this blog for more than 5 minutes. Next thing I can't quit: wearing long sleeve tops with shorts. It seems to be my jam this summer. 

If you want to know how to stay on your toes as a blogger try doing photos in park where the sprinklers keep randomly popping up in random locations - eek!  Thankfully they didn't get me… but you can see them make their cameo in a few shots below.  Oh the life of a blogger… sometimes I wonder how I ever got myself into this mess. 






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Chambray Top, J.Crew Factory - on sale!
Shorts, Gap - on sale! (or similar)
Earrings, J.Crew Factory - on sale!
Bag, Madewell - on sale!
Shoes, J.Crew (similar, similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Kate Spade (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.