Thursday, February 20, 2014

my everyday style: warm weather!

I'm just dying for some warm weather and since it's not coming any time soon and our spring break is still 6 weeks away (wah!) I thought I would pull up some warm weather shots from last year… a little stroll down a sunny and warm memory lane, if you will.

All of these spring and summer pieces were favorites last year and they are sure to be favorites again this year.  While I love indulging in some new warm weather wear this time of year, I am always equally excited to bring out old favorites and these pieces are no exception.  In fact a few of these outfits below are going to inspire my spring break packing list. I can tell already.

Ah…. I can almost feel the warm temperatures on my skin… (almost!).  Do you have any closet favorites or staples you are looking forward to bringing out again this spring?









 

site design by kiki co.